We inform all prospective contributors to Sztuka i Filozofia about the rules which we intend to follow when accepting texts for publication:
(General guidelines on selection criteria for papers submitted to Sztuka i Filozofia)
- Materials went will not be returned. SziF reserves the rights to make additional changes in texts submitted when necessary.
- Due to time consuming revision process authors whose texts are not selected for publication will not be contacted.
- Authors are advised to submit papers using the form on the website, by email to email@example.com, or posting two printed copies together with an electronic version on a CD to Sztuka i Filozofia, Institute of Philosophy, Aesthetics Department, Krakowskie Przedmiescie 3, 00-927 Warsaw, Poland.
- All sent materials must be original and not previously published papers. The author will be held responsible to see that this point is respected. SziF is actively fighting plagiarism.
- All translations must be accompanied by detailed bibliography of the original version, including the place and time of publication and source, where applicable. The author will be held responsible for providing such information.
- Articles submitted should not exceed 22 pages of normal typescript e.g. 1800 characters per page. Reviews should be no more than 8 pages long.
- All notes in the article should be footnotes in accordance with the style used in the last volumes of Sztuka i Filozofia. Additional texts such as mottos should also be accompanied by footnote with all bibliographical data.
- The typescript should be typeset using Times Roman 12 pt font with 1,5 line spacing. Preferred file formats are MS Word 6 or Open Office compatible.
- We remind authors to enclose information about their current academic affiliation and position, including postal address, email address and telephone number.
- A short summary (up to 200 words) and keywords should also be provided.